There are at least nine kinds of meditations that you can practise on an everyday basis. My journey started about 8 years ago. It was mindfulness meditation. However, after I had awakened spiritually in 2017, a new chapter opened in my life. I met spiritual meditation connected with prayer, first on Aron's YouTube channel and then during his live events called Meet Your Soul.
This kind of meditation has transformed my life and I am sure that yours can also become illuminated and never the same as before. To learn more about spiritual meditation I practise myself and with other people, please study the answers to the most common questions.
I have started meditating at some times of the day, on Saturday. Currently, it happens at 8 pm IST or GMT (depending on the clock shift for the summer or winter) for fifteen minutes on Saturdays. I announce the topics on Facebook where you can find more information about the intention of the meditation for a given week.
Imagine what could happen if a million or billion people on the Earth said I LOVE YOU simultaneously. How much would it shift energy and elevate the vibrations of the planet and Space? To create a better world, let's unite and work on new, better vibrations.
Spiritual meditation can make wonders. More about it is below. The benefits are huge and long-lasting, on the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual levels. For example, you become relaxed and your sleep quality improves. Fewer things can exasperate you and your vibrations remain high despite stings and insults. In many cases, you can also notice health and relationships improvement, plus your dreams materialise quicker. One meditating person can illuminate 5 million beings on the planet.
We all make mistakes and sometimes choose to follow the dark side but there is never too late to change direction and start living in the light. Meditation will help you to achieve this goal. Also, meditation works according to your soul plan so sometimes the effects may not happen at once.
Spiritual Meditation is a connection with the Universe. You do not only calm your mind but also connect with other beings - souls, extraterrestrial beings, animals. Here is what else you can do during holistic meditation:
- help yourself and other people - healing, cleansing their negative energy and liberating them from negative entities (more advanced potentials are required then)
- charge with the energy of Mother Earth even without going to the park - after a severe negative energy attack, meeting with toxic people, having hard times at work or in your relationship, struggling with health problems,
- heal by doing phantom operations,
- cleanse from negativity,
- close your karma,
It usually works and you can expect miracles. Regular practice makes you perfect. However, practising meditation will not solve all your problems in the case of deliberate poisoning your body, mind and soul by toxic food, negative thoughts, harmful habits and beliefs, filthy language or deliberate serving evil forces and not being willing to transform.
Benevolence, kindness and open-mindedness are a must. In particular, never expect that meditation will workas a quick fix. This practice should also not be used as a tool for bragging, manipulation or abuse. If you are not ready and sceptical about spiritual growth and evolution, reincarnation or the existence of extraterrestrial beings, focus on my self-help articles first (i.e. the Body, Mind and Relationships categories)..
You do not need to have specific skills or expertise to join my meditation. However, your positive and benevolent attitude, plus open mind are crucial. Here are the examples showing why you could need meditation. Most frequently, it is someone who:
- wants to grow spiritually,
- want to use over 80% of the brain,
- faces health problems,
- wants to cleanse his/her aura,
- wants to solve relationship problems,
- wants to contact extraterrestrial beings,
- struggles with domestic abuse, mobbing, bullying and other kind of violence,
- wants to meet his/her soul plan,
- wants to cleanse his/her aura,
- seeks forgiveness, acceptance, understanding and other values of the Light,
- wants to discover spiritual potentials (e.g. clairvoyance, seeing auras, energy reading),
- intends to help other beings and the Earth.
- struggles with work,
- needs charging with the energy of Earth,
- wants to tune to the new vibration level of our planet,
Here is a short blueprint of how to meditate. This is a general framework as meditations differ, depending on their intention and length.
- Prepare. Find a place where no one will disturb you. Take a comfortable position - lie down or sit on a comfortable chair.
- Calm down your mind. For example, you can listen to some relaxation music or count down from 100 to 0.
- Visualise moving to a favourite place - the beach, forest, paradise island - where you feel happy and safe.
- Visualise cleansing yourself under the waterfall - from all kinds of negative energy.
- Continue your meditation according to your needs. For example, in the case of healing, lay down on the meadow and absorb the energy of Mother Earth, filling with green rays. Notice the ill spots in your body and sent the light there saying 'Health, harmony, peace, health, repair, regeneration'.
- Charge with the energy of Mother Earth. on the beach after healing.
- Ground and close your chakras after meditation.
ALWAYS ask for protection by your sipritual guardians, e.g. angels. Meditation opens you up to all the world of beings and some of them might not want your happiness.
Thank all the Beings of Light for care and protection.
In the case of healing other beings (people and animals), removing energetic hooks from them - ALWAYS CLEANSE YOUR AURA with White/Purple Divine Light. You can also pray to the beings of Light.
Currently, I meditate remotely, using telepathy and intention to connect with other people on the globe. On other days of the week, I join the AronHome community and meditate with them. Then you have a great opportunity to connect with the number of people able to illuminate half a billion human beings on the Earth.